View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:27 PM
Helen6869

Originally Posted by wordpaintervs View Post
I like John Grisham and Jeanette Oak also, but have gotten involved with collecting and reading the Robyn Carr books called the Virgin River series. (At least 13 of them) that focus on a area of California near Fortuna . It is a small forrested area with a lake and cabins, and has a combo of romance and adventure. I am enjoying getting to meet all the characters and the interaction over the years that come and go. The area was named Virgin River and is a real small community that grows some when tourist come and rent the cabins to fish and/or hunt. I've really enjoyed them. Collecting them from Amazon.com, sometimes for a penny, so it becomes a $4 book and worth every penny.
I do want to someday obtain Killing Lincoln and seeing what that is about. Have lots of quilting and knitting books as well.
I loved Killing Lincoln! It gets very exciting and I couldn't put it down. Read it in two days! Also, loved the movie called Lincoln. Terrific photography and acting.
The Killing Lincoln movie will be on Nat Geo Feb. 17th. Saw that on O'Reilly the other night. Ready now to get Killing Kennedy. Loving this thread!