View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:04 PM
PaperPrincess
Power Poster

Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
It's the Labyrinth pattern. I don't know where I got the other name. I have over two yards of that color, so I think I'm covered. It's the really light I don't have yet, but any light batik will do. I will go see if they have a light one in that line - I love the feel of it, but if they don't it's okay. Just get me past the florals.
Good luck avoiding the florals! I thought I missed out on the White on White from Connecting Threads' Rhapsody of Reds collection. They were sold out, but I checked back and they had restocked. So I ordered some. Enough for one specific quilt. Well, maybe just a tiny bit more, just in case. It arrived today and is really nice. It doesn't have that rubbery feel of some of the WOW's I've gotten in the past. I had hoped to get thru a whole month without a fabric purchase of any kind, but compared with my shopping habits last year, I'm really doing well. I now have my next 3 quilts planned and all the fabrics selected, so that ought to keep me for a while! i'm a pretty slow piecer.