Old 01-26-2013, 08:03 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Saturday night .... and I bet OKSGlad is enjoying her family outing to the Lasagna Fundraiser. Good Luck with your Minis and hope you find some items to bid on and bring home too! Happy birthday tmro, LilOKSGlad!

Anael ... what a precious picture! I know they are sheltered in their incubators, but doesn't that pic just put it all into perspective of how small these darlings are! Hope you've had a good day yourself and that all has continued well with the babies. A preemie quilt ... just a tiny quilt, proportioned to the size of the baby!! I saw some done a year or so ago, that were simply a block with some borders.

GGal ... thanks for the further explanation. I was confused about your sheet and safety pins, but it all makes sense now, that I know you are on your design wall. I don;t know why I hadn't thought of that before, but it sure makes sense to me, and helps take some of my hesitations away. So the wool batting warms the bed up? Oh, I like that idea!

DublB ... are you telling us that you put the fear of G.... in them? to be sure they wash their quilts properly, for fear of what will happen if they do not?

All this soup talk, you're all getting me fired up that I need to get my crock out and start brewing some!

QNSue ...Great that you have the stories about your baby time. I really don't know anything ... not even how much I weighed or length. No baby book. What do you mean by "sweat the onions"? Is that another term for saute?

MercysLand ... I see youre getting caught up on your readings! Next thing is we'll discover that DublB does at least one of them!

Now Ladies ... I'm trotting off to post two more blocks ....... and ...... *drumroll* posting a grouping to the 1-45 thread! See you there!!!!