View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:00 PM
bluteddi

Thumbs up American Veterans Project.....

This is an ongoing project. thank you to every one that has donated fabic, orphan blocks, quilts, etc.....
It's been a long year.. family issues, several deaths, lots of traveling back and forth to family funerals, FLU's!!, camera crash, computer crash ( times 2!) among other issues.... *sigh* I'm glad that year is behind me...

I've salvaged a few pics ( many were lost) of a few quilts that went out to our Veterans. I'd like to also report that our local Veterans of Foriegn Wars Aux along with a local 4-H girls group, obtained 50+ yards of red, white and blue fabric and have begun making pillow cases for Veterans ( especially for homeless Veterans to carry their belongings and laundry in, but pillowcases also go to clinics & long term therapy Veterans) I'm proud to report that the VFW Aux also donated 11 twin size, 9 full size tacked quilts for our American Veterans ( largely from fabric donated from QB members)

Again, thank you to EVERYONE that has donated to this cause.
Attached Thumbnails new-camera-066.jpg   new-camera-06sz.jpg   new-camera-071sz.jpg   new-camera-073sz.jpg   new-camera-076sz.jpg  

new-camera-078sz.jpg   new-camera-080sz.jpg   new-camera-082sz.jpg   new-camera-084sz.jpg   new-camera-087sz.jpg