Old 01-27-2013, 04:39 AM
copycat

Thank you so much for giving me your comments on your experience with actual use of this table. Sturdy is what I want. There is a new table out by Sullivan on their website that replaces the shelves with 2 large drawers. The height is now adjustable on this one. One ? for you please:

Do you find it easy to adjust the height? Do you need tools? Thanks again for your help. Copycat

Originally Posted by jcrow View Post
I own one from Walmart just like this. First, I thought about buying a kitchen island with a fold up flap, but it wasn't sturdy. This is made for just what you want. If you don't like it, Walmart has a 30 day return policy - no questions asked. I try not to shop there, but I have to because that is all we have in our small town. I bought this table and have been very happy with it. I raise and lower the side of the table. It's very sturdy. I love the shelves. I keep tubs of fabric on them. I also have 2 long tables that my 23x70" cutting board sits on, so I put my smaller cutting board on this. I love the adjustable height option. You can find one 'like' it for less, but not the same one for less. I would go for it. I am very happy with mine. Lots of room. It adds so much to my sewing room!