Old 01-27-2013, 06:15 AM
Elisabrat

phew smelled my arms you know like in the commercial where you pretend your stretching? and well i couldnt detect anything that might scare you off but never know. maybe I forgot to put my tooth in. (got a retainer two months ago). its kinda fun thought the pumpkin look. darned front tooth snapped off last year. biting a salami package trying to tear it open with the teeth. DO NOT DO THAT. super bad plan.

ok now that you know I could smell and look like a true country dork without my tooth in my flannel shirts today is a sewing day for me. Nancia I used to be only an early bird. Up at 5 or 6 everyday of my entire life. down at 10 or so. Now I have to stay up til midnite and well it either means I pass right out or I am up twiddling thumbs. I feel guilty making noise with the machine while Steve sleeps. He works physically hard every day and well he deserves good rest. Sometimes I cant help myself however and that light goes on and i get at it. 20 right now outside and i just dont want out of this blanket yet.

And your right your not a liar. just a big fibber. chocolate hoglet, and I would gladly share my jelly beans with you if you promise not to eat the black ones. I love jelly bellies. keep me away from those they are addicting. one at a time too.. slowly enjoy each of them. that and taffy. love taffy too. and carmel love that too. so you get the chocolates and I get the rest.

ok if you wanted something for your table is it more practical to have a center mat or a runner?