Old 01-27-2013, 08:30 AM
jaba

Default boom 9

I have a basket for each one of the groups ( if you are in more than 1), Now they sit with the envelops and a piece of the fabric so I know what's in them. As I get your fabric back, sometimes I open them sometimes not until I'm ready to do your block. I print off the list of names for each group and put it in the basket. I write the receiving date on the sheet that you will get from April as to who is in your group and on the envelope. I write the group on the envelope too. As I get them in the mail I add new ones behind, so 1st ones I get go out first in the order received. Then I write when I mail back to you. There is also a column for when you receive yours back. Sounds complicated but not really after you see the spreadsheet that you can print. After I make your block, I put any bit of fabric I have left back in your envelope and just put it in a ziplock bag and file the sent ones the same way. I keep this until the Boom is complete and closed. pic below of group 1 lg. and 2 others for the small groups, cause that what I signed up for. I'll get another bin for just filing your envelops as they come in so I know which is first and so on. Doesn't matter what group it is because remember I wrote the group on the envelope then I can file it when I send. As I get mine back the finished blocks go into each one by group. Hope this makes some kind of sense.[ATTACH=CONFIG]391073[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf1064.jpg