Old 01-27-2013, 08:54 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MercysLand ... I missed your mention of a possible quilt-a-long and with the other posts I went back to check. You can count me in as another likely participant!

Anael ... oh that is so nice, kind of an honour quilt, and as the days go by, your quilt will grow along with the memories. Are you using any specific pattern for their blocks? Or just whatever you are feeling that day? Kind of like a story quilt, where each block has a story?

QNSue ... I now know what sweating onions means!!! I enjoy cooked onions, but not raw ... hhmmm? maybe I should start a crock of onion soup today? I've never heard of crockpot liners ... only in America, I guess? I have four ... all different sizes and used for different purposes. If D isn;t Dear, maybe it's for Doghouse?

JanRN ... oh dear, what a mess to deal with. Thankfully you had DH/DS to deal with the MrFixIt part ... we'll allow them the D for that, even if they left a mess behind. Maybe this is to give your body a chance to recover from all the quilting muscle strains? And then you will be ready to go back to finishing the binding ......... Yeeehaw!!!!!!!!!! first Pony across the finish line!

Hey there CowGirls ... do y'all think we should gang up on MercysLand, our Newbie ... and order up one of her favourite recipes?
MercysLand? Are you up to the challenge, to deliver?