Old 01-27-2013, 10:01 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

QNS the ice is moving north. If it's cold enough it will be snow but as I watch the sleety drizzle falling it's not snow. GD Elise is disappointed as BD party was postponed as other family members have an hour's drive.

On Jan how disheartening to find the mess. My heart sank after I read the first sentence.

This cold blast has affected us all hasn't it? It's a bummer when one of the cattle waters freeze and need to be fixed. Upside is mud tracking is outside. Downside the cold hands come in looking for a place to warm up. Yikes

Yes last night was a big success at the supper with the 3 little quilts selling for $350 total. Worth my time for sure. But I didn't get the final bid on any $150-$200 pie!

RE: Northcott fabric- I love the feel of their fabrics; but does this line look a little dull? The gold colorway looks much warmer. One thing I do see is a button to download into EQ. Makes it simple to do for sure.

Oh and I found the block to use for the BB's now off to the sewing room to get them started. Later!