Old 01-27-2013, 10:15 AM
DustysMomma

Elisabrat, you sound like me. There's not much in the way of candy I don't like. I'm not big on caramel by itself, or black licorice of any kind. Oh, and there's this salt covered licorice shapes that they have in Denmark that is the worst. BLAH! My boyfriend loves them.

Luckily I don't have to worry about waking anyone with my sewing in the middle of the night, on those rare occasions. I think the guys at my house could sleep through a bomb going off. I've done it before, woke up at 1am to a snoring bear and couldn't go back to sleep, so I went and sat at the machine for 2 hours. The last time, when I sewed 2 binding strips together backwards, I knew it was bedtime again, lol. I tend not to sleep well when I'm stressed. Oh, here's a funny. My new job is back working at the car dealership I worked at 4-1/2 years ago, but this time I'm working on a different brand's lot than before. It's not as busy as the other office, thankfully! Anyway, when I worked there before, I used to talk about VIN numbers in my sleep!

I bought my partner's fabrics yesterday. Let's see, I'm thinking if I only post them, I'll give away who it's for, so for my teaser pic, I think I'll also throw in what I bought to make a wallet for my friend Lisa.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]391100[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails teaser.jpg