Old 01-27-2013, 11:46 AM
ctmhjenn

I guess I like seeing all the beautiful fabric that is coming in. I take each envelope with the fabric over to my bins of FAQ and start the process of find the fabric to go with the f8. If I find something I love to go with it, it goes in the envelope, or is pinned to the envelope if there is more then one fabric, or I do the same to my shelves of fabric. Once I do that, I then put it in the basket to be worked on, but my first step is numbering the envelopes as they come in. If I end up with an f8 that stumps me, it still goes in the basket. I will just take more time looking for what will be beautiful with your fabric. Once done,it goes in the mail, but I keep everything together. I keep your envelope in a stack, and write in big letters, DONE. As MY finished blocks come in, I am going to try to make sure I first take a picture, and then they all go back in a stack but I also mark a check mark when I send them out on the list and an x mark when I receive a block. I am new at this, but I had to come up with a system to keep my area clear to work.