Old 01-27-2013, 03:19 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quilthappygail View Post
Thanks Pat, I'll try that or end up waiting for our son to visit and see if he can help. He doesn't have a Mac but does pretty good at working things out.
I'm with you on the workout DVD thing. I have a bad back so jumping and twisting is out. Just get a middle range workout and start out easy and work up at your own pace. Whatever you do with the workout is more than you are doing now..right?
I still have the three pounds from the holiday eating on me so I must still be eating more than my body needs,Grr.
Welcome pethefabric and Mousiest the more the better to keep our spirits up. I need to go check what FQ color I need to send in Feb. Off to play in my fabric starch.
Hugs to all
Gail
thanks for the welcome.
Reading the latest comments has me hankering to know what my scale does say.
Thing is I have to remember to get on it before I take my meds to get the correct number.
I have a Gazelle to work out on.
It's kind of like a skiing motion and I get an allover effect. I have it in a room with a tv so it's great
The bummer is, my doc said with my circumstances I need an hour every single day.
Boy, when I first heard that my heart sank, but then I just said, "Well...it's a plan,...better than NO plan."
I also like the idea that I read one time of putting 1 lb. cans on the table to show myself how much fat I've lost.
If I ever see my goal I hope the cans don't break the table ...