View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:27 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by mimmy96 View Post
I Love it! Love the colors! Going to be beautiful.. yes def show us finished project.. and I am interested in the pattern as well!
these have been an on=going group project for months---go to the pictures section - search for english paper piecing, hex project to see the 40+ done before these 2---i had to set them aside mid-October to work on a commissioned wool quilt- now i am back at them-
they are a group project from 'The Quilt Pattern Magazine' that was one of our projects last year- the magazine is an on line magazine you can subscribe to- then you become a free member of a group that does a number of free group projects through out the year- bom's, applique projects---the hex project had 3 new blocks (a beginner, intermediate & advanced) each month- then as participants posted pictures of finished blocks the designer posted new blocks that were not offered in the magazine- we are still making them- posting pics, she is still giving us new blocks- one participating member just finished 100 blocks- and is going to start putting them together---i have somewhere between 47& 50 blocks done (i think) just getting back at them- all of mine are made with pink, black & white scraps.