Old 01-27-2013, 08:43 PM
Elisabrat

I second a pain free evening everyone. That is not too much to ask. A fantasy perhaps for some but oh what a good one. I am just tired. I had a good quilting day and I am happy with what i produced. Finished a runner top. Finished a block. Finished another block. That is enough to poop me out. I am not super fast so about double an average days work. and I cooked did dishes and laundry. Not bad. now sitting back cat curled up all over me in my face kinda curled up. i think my chest is a special place.. for cats. big old x marks the spot they all gravitate to it heck I am a fur face at the moment keep moving him to type. argh.. cats!

YOU DONT LIKE LICORICE OR CARMEL? omg. my two of three top favorites. especially black I go on licorice runs like try the newest most different. Last was a little bag from Australia not much in it 7.95 a bag ..good but not the greatest. I like the hard licorice taste not the milder version. open to new labels if anyone has a favorite nd never tasted salted licorice but think its not so good. I tried a chocolate covered carmel with sea salt on top. I did not like that at all. my daughter made salted carmel for christmas. now that i liked think the chocolate through me. dont get who the heck invented it and why its all the craze. Give me good old fashioned candy any day. oh oh anyone check out the vermont country store web site? they carry all the candies we ate a kid. their cataloge is such a draw back to the yesterdays.. oh my god the prices however are not the 5c candies the pharmacy used to sell.