View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 09:40 AM
newquiltertoni

Well, I am on hold on son's black and white checked quilt due to running out of white flannel and they are out of stock at the store. I tried Hobby Lobby last night in a nearby town but the colors were off so now I wait. They should get it back in this week though. Anyway while I was at Hobby Lobby I got a few things to make a quilt for me and hubby. Got the dog, sister, and sons on the way so I figured it is time for me....lol. I got these 3 shades of green because I like green. So I was going to take some suggestions on what pattern to make it. I want to expand from the basic block but nothing real hard. I kind of was thinking about the Hayes Corner we just done. I think my BOM didn't turn out too bad. Does anyone else have different suggestions? The pic isn't the greatest but the colors are like a forest, lime, and a slight fushia green. Thought it was kind of crazy....lol.

P.S. Son was with me at the store and found this white with black polka dots fabric. He has now decided he wants that for the back of his checked quilt...lol Think it is going to look wild but I guess that is what is in style. Anything crazy.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-51097.jpe