Old 01-28-2013, 05:01 AM
buslady

K, what a beautiful gift!! I'll bet you can't quit smiling, which I am sure was the intention!
Knitette, From the US I don't believe it is that much more expensive, if you check out the prices. I had to go on line and sign up, cause the post office was less than helpful. The program I found worked very good, but I thought I signed up for a USPS service and it was not. And they charge $15 a month. I don't think I will use it enough to pay that, I do not recall seeing that information as I signed up, but I was getting antsy about the mailing. The pay one price envelope turned out to be almost double what first class was. Moral of the story, follow the instructions and get your international package out early. My first didn't, but my next one will!! I always seem to be behind. When I was young, I was ALWAYS early for everything. I must be taking all that time back. LOL While I love to swap with everyone, US and abroad, it is great getting to know someone from other parts of this great country, but the international flair REALLY sets it off!! I hope all our international friends will bear with us "less than perfect" humans, and us "less than perfect" humans strive to be better!! LOL And to those, and I know they are FEW, that sign up just to get a package and never send one out, SHAME ON YOU!!! I hope our hard working swap hosts track and share these individuals so they don't get away with it more than once!! Whoo, that was a tall soap box.