Old 01-28-2013, 02:09 PM
Jim's Gem

Actually, Mousie, I have not yet figured out how to reduce the size of my pictures. I know it's been a year and I am supposed to be a moderator and help people with this but...... I have only posted a couple of pictures since the changeover and those I pulled off of facebook. I promise, someday, I will learn how to post pictures again.

I just finished getting things put away and have put together a second set of fabrics. I am currently eating lunch, at my computer, and will start cutting after I get some bread started for dinner. DH is home today, but leaves at 6:30 for a meeting. Maybe I will get them both cut out and some sewing in,...... maybe not. Depends on how long I "play" on the computer.
Today is laundry day and I am making some bread to deliver to an older couple, she has metastasized cancer and is going thru Chemo. A couple friends and I made her a quilt and I made some soup last week for them. She ended up in the hospital and I froze the soup. I told them yesterday I would call today and maybe bring it buy with some fresh made bread. They can thaw the soup and have it whenever. She is too weak and sick to cook and he never learned how!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!