Old 01-28-2013, 02:50 PM
chickadeee55

Daisy, I just happened onto this thread, and I myself just started WW's last week, I ready your post about Collard Greens and I was wondering if you would share how you made them WW friendly. I love them but I know making them the ole fashion way won't cut it. Would appreciate it.

Thanks[

QUOTE=Daisy Dew;5797044]Hi Cindy we are all in this together - thank the good Lord for that. The beauty in life are the great highs and the lows only in this way can we appriciate each day knowing we have each other to walk with.

I love shrimp too just had some for dinner last night with a baked sweet potato and my DH found a WW recipe for Collard greens delish didn't think I'd like them but they were really good. I love spinach and the greens were even better only 1point per serving and that was the little bit of olive oil to cook them down with an of course garlic Mmm.

Found a really great treat at Costco "Wild Riceworks" gourmet wildrice crisps sea salt and black sesame. Low in Sat Fat, wheat & gluten free, whole grain brown & wild rice really good 10 crisps 4pts.

Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow and see whats down!
Everyone have a great weekend.[/QUOTE]