View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:15 PM
Elisabrat

LE BRAT IS BACK. HAH you think you can stop me from razzing you? you are oh so mistaken Ms.Marytoddliz I think you absolutely need razzing but not for what you think. ITs for stealing MY MESSED UP DAY. were our moons aligning? did our witchy things get together and say hey girls its TIME? sheesh. now I wont tell you about my day. nope not going to mention MY postal experience nope nope you cant make me. but you can beg and maybe?..

oh fine bet ya I beat her silly excuse for getting free laundry service, food three times a day and well all those other perks at the assisted living. Ready? I left the house to go to the post office and market and pharm. Ok get to the post office figure heck no one in the lot will zip on in and mail my packages. Yeah! I put things on the counter and here things begin to decinigrate. First off I had put this table runner for a dear friend on the counter. Going to give it one more quick over. I had put it in the drier with a damp cloth and a static thing to help pull any cat hairs that might have snuck on it before I sent it. she is allergic. What I did just before I left however was say. honey can you take a pic he says put it down over there and he would so i did. thanks! put it in the bag. ok take a look at it under the florecent lights and think holy hell there is CAT HAIR on this. For the next thirty minutes with a damp rag I am wiping looking wiping looking leaning down sideways. ok clear next section and so on think ok check the back put it back on the counter RIGHT IN the area where I had wiped stuff off on. ok then wipe, lean down, wipe lean down. finally I think we got it all. I had her check with me when I finished a section paranoid oh no please no more. GREAT tada one in a box. Second is a small set of these cool little boxs I found for a member here so pretty mother of pearl and great. I put them in another box so they wouldnt break. we wrap them all up in a box tape it shut I put her first and last name and then say hey where is the mail to? couldnt find it. call home nope its not there. ok look in the truck. nope its not there. She is kind enough to say here is my phone number just call me I will add it and you can pay me tomorrow dont worry. such a sweet post office lady. I go to the pharmacy. they need blood work insurance giving them trouble wont pay. oh ok let me go find that for you. otherwise its over 180.00 um not. so go to get won ton soup forgot chinese is not open go to market to get stuff make it myself. come home light inside this brain goes on. uh the address is inside the box that is now taped up ready to mail. The girl is sweet enough to cut the box open get it out and retape it for me.

Great day huh? oh and the shower. not happening. see the doc called at 10 am to cancel and reschedule on me for the fourth time. so.. winners day? I guess. i made a good soup, sewed a bit, got out and got fresh fresh air. learned how sweet that girl is. also know I get the first opening at that adult home before marybeth can even think of moving on in.