Old 01-29-2013, 12:27 AM
nancia

i love your avatar, oh nutty one! slide over on the couch and make room, cashew (gesundheit!). i love black licorice. my mom and i would get into physical fights trying to prise licorice whips, or bears, or babies out of the other's hands! best move ever was to texas, where my mom didn't live, and i got to eat all the black licorice i wanted. i may have let the first child try it, but i told the other 2 it was really nasty stuff made from bad parts of animals and left to rot until it turned black, and then they twisted it, cut it and put it into bags for devil worshippers to use in satanic rites. ok, i didn't tell them all that at first, i built on it through the years. caramel is my second favorite. yes, i even like the salted ones, but i prefer, get this, nose in the air, i prefer godiva milk chocolate covered caramels. oh, yum!! i worked at godiva and got to bring home the stuff that fell that we weren't allowed to sell. in 5th grade my daughter knew godiva very well, and i prayed she would meet a rich man to keep her in belgian godiva chocolate. smart kid, she listened to her dear old mom! big smile! i like chewy candy, the stuff that pulls fillings out. my dentist is named nancy, too. but hers is with a y (don't know y, i never ask! LOL)