Old 01-29-2013, 05:45 AM
gardnergal970

Anael...those hats and sheets are so cute. They will be the talk of the nursery!
QNS...nice feeling to have the BBs mailed. Are the feet staying warm?
Jan...more really cold weather coming by the weekend they say. Might want to turn the heat up a little so you don't have another plumbing disaster at your Mother's house. I'm glad it cleaned up as good as it did. Are you using your new machine on the PC quilt?
OK...that is a beautiful FWS quilt. I almost forgot that I have one waiting for the last few blocks.
Mirabelle...we have weather in the 60's today with thunder storms which is supposed to bring about 2 inches of rain. Nothing like what you got but there will still be flooding in places.
Sunday I finished piecing my Storm at Sea wall hanging for my M&M class. So many pieces and points. That pattern has been on my bucket list since I first saw it but this small one has satisfied that desire. Yesterday I got a new machine....vaccumning that it. What my DH had were very old and one did die a couple if weeks ago. I'm thrilled that finally vaccumning actually accomlishes something. I did get one more row of PC blocks joined. Only 4 more rows. This is like a never ending quilt to me since I'm actually quilting it and it is taking soooo long!