View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:56 AM
Elisabrat

Glad yo go it

ok what to do instead of showing hogs once the kids graduate: as sad as it sounds like you might be.. I would say.. quilt retreat. oh so sad to be doing instead of hog showing but a quilt retreat will keep your little fingers so busy you might forget about hogs for a bit.

I say the moon was in a funky spot yesterday and i hereby declaire today will be a much better TADA it has been said so shall it be. (or something like that). I have a monster nap planned for me today and avoiding sicky today. He will have to just stay over there in the other corner of the house. This is not fun. He has a fever for three days now and a chest cold. He took an extra day off before his weekend in theory to get rid of this. I sure hope he is better tomorrow dont need him spreading it around the park. of course dont need him home another day either yikes. He never takes time off though for sick. Steve has over 140 hours of accumilated sick time. 150 hours vacation and 28 comp coming. Taking time off is not in his DNA. so what to do. if he works pray he goes outside with the pine needles vs being with people. this is how things spread. sigh.