Old 01-29-2013, 08:20 AM
deranged_damsel

WOW I miss you guys!!! it is so GOOD to get online... read a little and RELAX
I havent been online in a few days because of the warm weather... to much work to do! yesterday DH and I drove out the the dump to drop off a goat... DH said "dont drive over on that side, you will get stuck" and Me not wanting to back back up the trailer in the snow LIKE A FOOL didnt listen to him at all I said, "the ground is frozen I wont get stuck" and immediately proceeded to get STUCK!!! really badly!!! we dropped the trailer and Dh tried to get the truck unstuck.. just to sink down further in the soft clay mud, up to the axles! the fellow that works at the dump came out in his truck to help... decided to go get the backhoe to pull us out, because DH slid down in the hole.... sigh.... so I told DH to move his sweet self out of the way... and within a few minutes got the truck OUT of the hole, backed up to the trailer, hitched back up and on our merry way! we met back up with the fellow with the backhoe... boy was he dissapointed! and DH BEAMED and didnt bother me again about getting stuck he KNOWS.... that I pulled his truck out of the ditch last week! SMART MAN! LOL

I DID a little bit of sewing, Sulky BOM January! unembellished, ENJOY
Attached Thumbnails 009.jpg