Old 01-29-2013, 10:38 AM
QultingaddictUK

Originally Posted by Stitchit123 View Post
I washed my little Clem's quilt and after 13 yrs of use its really starting to look its age -so like a good Mommy I made him a new one. Well he dragged it out of his travel box -which is where he goes to get away from the 'girls'- He hates the new quilt so I spent a few hours finding scraps as close to his quilt as I could to do some major repairs. But he is happy now.He has his quilt back in his sanctuary.
Muffin has a cuddle bed under my quilting table, it is made from an old pillowcase and filled with all my itsy bitsy quilting bits, thread, batting and fabric too small for anything else. She has all her favourite toys on it and if she has anything to chew she takes it there but boy oh boy do I have a job in getting in washed! I take it away when we go to bed and toss it in the washing machine but as I don't have a dryer she has to wait a day to get it back, she is not happy with that and although I have made a spare one she won't use it, she has to have the original one, and look at the state of it!
Attached Thumbnails fur-baby-bed.jpg