Old 01-29-2013, 02:39 PM
janRN

Ggal, you're right about the PC being the quilt that will never end. I worked today so still haven't quite finished; I'm thisclose--so anxious. I didn't use my Sweet 16 on this quilt--too nervous but will use it to finish up Rosie quilt. Are you doing QAYG? You're really close--we can do it!! Did you get that freezing rain/ice storm? We had that yesterday and today it's 64*; snow coming this week-end.

Anael, love the pic of Bram with the pacifier--it looks so big. Isn't it amazing how they respond to certain voices that they recognize? Sounds like things are good right now.

DD, those are so cute. Is that the BOM that has a sewing machine block? I down loaded just that block but probably won't do it. I rank applique right up there with y-seams (and colonoscopies).

QNS-can't wait to see your FWS. I'm so impatient I'd want it NOW. I'll bring some Camomile tea to the virtual RV to help us wait patiently. I want some cake, too!!

QE, re applique see above. No way! At least Jeanie has an excuse not to do it; I just don't enjoy it. I did the applique block for PC and my friend Dglvr (here on QB) laughed at it!!

OK those quilts were lovely and I'm impressed with the amount of money you raised-congrats! Hope you feel better soon.