View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:56 PM
Scrap41

Yesterday a friend and I were in 3 quilt stores. She asked about a quilt kit since the quilt was displayed on the wall;
the owner said the kit was $200+ the pattern is$30 and my friend was wondering why she sold it like that?
So she didn't buy it. The second one....the help was eating their lunch and stopped when a lady brought in one
of the workers' quilt she had quilted...it was really pretty and the quilter had done a great job; they never asked
if we needed anything or was looking for something special....so we didn't buy anything there. the 3rd one didn't
have the fabric I was looking for, but my friend bought 6 bobbins for her machine. I go to lots of different QS's in
our state and I am looking for friendly help; new ideas, new fabrics. I love their samples and I can picture them in
other colors...my friend cannot do that, so if she finds something she likes, she buys that fabric only. At the present
I don't need any new projects...lol I just need time to sew. Everyone had some good ideas on here and it
would make a great LQS.