Old 01-29-2013, 09:22 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

DDamsel ... one and the same! I am SO NOT a pattern follower! As for enticing and tempting me ... if you recall, I was the one that posted it. However, having you start, only makes me more determined to do it. Competitive much? ha! I like the idea of the fusible as I think it'd help me keep the shape with the least effort. I don't knwo much about fusibles, so, do I use the single fusible? or the double? or what?

OKSGlad ... LilOKSGlad would have been disappointed to have to go to school today! The milk cheque does not last long when it arrives, does it ... remember those days all too well! Good for you for the sleep in, and hope it helped you get rested up and feeling a little more perky!

CarrieM ... rest up and get feeling better!

QNSue ... Hip hip hooray for your BBs arriving!

JeanieG ... I'm not much help for your hands, though I do believe there's some sort of a cream/salve to rub on them to help. Check with your drugstore for what they suggest. And Missy, if you head eastward, you'd better take a swing up into Ontari-ari-ari-o, for a visit too!

Anael ... Oh fun! A fashion show in the NICU! Joy and happiness, and a little sadness as you bring Julian home.

DublB .. new vehicles are always fun ... even if they are white!

GGal ... such wonderful knew for you to know your DS is back home again! And more good news that you are that much closer with your PC .... hopefully you'll let us see a picture when you get there. And you know we can all help you choose your borders too!

QNSue .. I was drooling over your cake and then you mentioned chocolate ice cream to add to it all!

MiraB ... we'll all be waiting patiently ... and hoping that DS came over to get you hooked up! He should know you will NEED it to keep your sanity. Though with MrMiraB home, perhaps the time will fly and you won;t miss the computer ............. but we'll be missing youuuuuuuu!

Got Mother's Delight finished tonight.