Old 01-29-2013, 10:48 PM
Anastasia

We had freezing rain last night.. that was fun.. We "ice skated" across the parking lot to our cars after work. It wasn't actually too horrible driving home and it was fine today driving. it's supposed to snow again tomorrow. So we went from like negative 14's, to 36's, now we're going back down to 3 tomorrow. January is our worst month here in Minnesota. But it's been pretty mild comparatively. I really need to move somewhere warmer. I often try to think of where to go.. I think it'd have to be somewhere still midwest because I don't want hurricanes and I dont' want earthquakes.. We get tornados here and i've seen a few far too close (one ripped through my neighborhood about 2 blocks away a couple years ago) but that's really about it. We have a pretty wide range of temps and 4 seasons. There are places that could be tons worse. But I'm sure, if I just inch a little closer to the south, maybe I can get a little longer warmer season... without the crazy storm things.. maybe one day. I'm kinda pretty sure I"m suck here for the rest of my life.