View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:30 AM
LynnVT

Originally Posted by Gerbie View Post
I visited a You Tube video yesterday 58 min. long, named "What to Quilt on your Quilt" . It was long, but very well worth the viewing. A long arm quilter / shop owner was giving a demo and seminar on what to quilt on your quilt. Very enjoyable and enlighting. I thought someone posted the info on yesterday's Board, but can't seem to find it, I did save the side's name, so you might want to check it out. She gave a lot of info on making feathers and general quilting a top. I definitely know I found the site on the Board, perhaps someone else can direct you to it better. I would recommend everyone - like myself who are not long armers and who don't do so great on quilting watching it.
I think you are referring to Karen Hansen's video which was a link here a couple of days ago. She is marvelous! She suggests using Glad's Press 'n Seal to create a pattern, which I can't wait to try. Bought a box of it yesterday. Also looking for the book she held up, but have to watch it over to get the title. Anyone remember it?