Old 01-30-2013, 06:45 AM
Djohnson

[QUOTE=quiltyfeelings;5816342]My quilt guild is hosting a quiltathon this summer (date not firm yet!) in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. It will be for 3 days and 2 nights. We start on Thursday morning and quilt until Saturday at 5. Everyone works on their own projects. The food is awesome and all snacks and drinks are provided. We hand out goodie bags, and my group LOVES door prizes. We also have an Ugly Fabric Challenge that you can participate in if you wish. (That's my favorite part!) We play some cheesy quilting games (participation optional). I will post more details as they are available. We only have this every 3 years and I wasn't a member here last time.

If you'd like to be mailed a flier when they are printed, pm me your name and address and I will snail mail you a brochure just as soon as they are available.

Last time we had 2 sisters meet here for the weekend. One came from Kansas and the other from New Orleans, LA. Fun, fun, fun![/QUOTE

I would love to have more information. snail mail address is 10937 CR 1141 Tyler, TX 75709. Thanks
L,