View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:52 AM
Elisabrat

I think everyone is making adorable mug rugs. Insulbright I would think is fine. I used it in a tablerunner I made last month as well I was thinking hot dishes on a table.. that is what my dinner ones are for to keep the hot dish off the table aside from looking all pretty so it certainly wont hurt. I did find quilting it if I was not careful gave it a bit more pucker than regular batting when the needle went through on the back. so slow and larger stitches stopped that.

I have had silent partners now two months in a row however they did make their items and post they received. They simple didnt chatter. Its frustrating a bit because I like to get to know my partners. The non secret thing is great because then its a sure thing (or closer) you write, you talk you know they are excited to receive your item and you theirs. Here you dont know if they will post.. if they like it.. if people are going to follow through with their items. Usually if someone posts I am working on it .. the hostess can then know ok they are alive and well and participating.. and we know the same.

I mailed my two now waiting on go for mine. Tracibug want to trade an easter one maybe? I have oodles of easter fabric.. pastel easter or bright easter. I am up for another trade with you if you like. pm me I still have to mail another one i have made as an extra for my friend Sharon in NZ. She has these adorable new baby kittens Sharon post your kitten pic so everyone can want to hug them to pieces too. so cute.