Old 01-30-2013, 07:15 AM
Elisabrat

I love it Nancia! the teal is great and your so right on colors. the flying geese came out so lovely and I think thats a cupcake pincushion maybe? it looks like my idea of photography!!! what is it with these cameras that they cant adjust for that?my daughter tells me MOM its not the camera. smarty pants.

Ok it is alright I think to cyber drink and it doesnt get you drunk. at all even! I think those flavored things should be banned. Or at least call them how to get smashed in five easy minutes. I tried a sip of a long island ice tea my so had and said wow that is pretty good it really does taste like iced tea. then he informed me it has like five liquors in it and I thought it should be called Make me a lush tea. That is a nightmare waiting to happen. though pomegranite sounds pretty good. and ok fine Marybeth I am a wine snob and I freely admit it. My brother in law was a wine manager for this high end wine store and he used to bring cases of wine over that the reps brought in and we would have this grand wine tastings. I got used to the finer ones flavor wise. My hands are in the air. I admit it. I liked the good ones lol.

ok sewing what are we sewing. I am in for 4.00 i will send 4.00 to you thats all thats in the wallet right now. figure it out Ana. you could use that buck plus this 4.00 for gas and well fill your tank in no time. Anyone else got quarters? big bucks?

I have oodles of grand easter fabric compliments of Ms. Marybeth. She kindly sent me a bunch of cool easter eggs and such awhile back and I would be happy to use it on your cloth if easter makes you happy. I have great tulips and also lets see.. some pretty brights and also some daisys and lets see chickens and flying pigs (eventually someone is going to be a pig lover and that fabric will fly out of here). oh oh gingham did i tell you I have pink and green and yellow and purple gingham..

ANASTASIA get back in the kitchen right now. I am watching you. oogle eyes oogle eyes ..
blood you can take my blood kid. Everyone else does why not you and I dont scream or wince or make funky faces. I dont love it but its not the end of the world. Just dont go right through the vein. My Dh's daughter is working at a hospital. She just got her degree and is taking blood. she loves taking the blood. yikes. She said its her favorite job in ER. total yikes. That and ultra sounds she likes doing those too. I would think taking blood would not be my first pick. No one likes you lol.