View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:27 AM
Elisabrat

oooh a beige on beige.. I can do that. interesting does the contrast come out enough to determine hey that is an ohio star or a log cabin? havent seen one of those.

black on black.. ok for those without notes what did you want put with yours?

ok for dad: he likes what type blocks the most? hum an applique cat? I am scared of doing the applique as well how well they hold up in the wash.. like them for wall hangings but worry even with fusing you get ..frays at the edges. then wont dad be mad about that> lol everyone of us loved making your blocks for him to enjoy. It was an absolute pleasure to know he was sitting there waiting on go for them to come in

APRIL YOUR PLAYING!!! great fabrics. scared me a bit that orange one thinking holly heck what do put with that! so I am sure your envelope to me will be stuffed with that one. my luck. This is the cool thing about this swap. You work with fabrics you might never have used otherwise and it pushes me to think differently. And almost always it was successful. Seeing fabric in a new light. Kinda like.. going to the fabric store where you go oh that is pretty oh that is cool oh that is.. but we buy x fabrics instead. Well here.. we get to fabric store all sorts of things and the end results are amazing.