View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:40 AM
Elisabrat

that is a great idea dumb question does it muck up your iron?

Jaba your scraps are wonderous. I am using a ton of her Christmas scraps for my quilt along blocks (block of month catagory) that I am making. Between the two of us I will have plenty to make a decent sized quilt. Seven blocks into it and its coming out I think rather nice. Smooch smooch for those scraps. One mans trash is anothers treasure. I love holiday fabrics. sucker for them big old target on my back.. oh you NEED that one (forget that there are 9 others in the bin with bunnies on them too) but this one is a NEW one and a quarter yard wont hurt will it..

Well off to sew. I hope everyone has a grand morning and Rhonda you are living proof scraps do have a home in our world. You get the grand prize for being extremely useful and no fabric goes to waste in your home. I am not getting any awards this year BUT I am sending to other quilters here who can use the ones I cant. (most). now I am saving them in a bag which I keep on a chair next to my sewing area. they are not the big ones but they seem to be enjoyed. phew.