View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:03 PM
SandyinZ4

I think this thread is the best one I have ever seen on the QB. I am so enjoying seeing all the MR"s and getting to know all of you better. I, too am tired of snow and cold. We shoveled today and should have used the snow blower but after we came inside, it began again so we will have a chance to use it tomorrow, especially after the city plows go by and dump all the street snow in our driveways. Cuts a lot into my quilting time, so I am not happy with winter, either. I don't mind snow but I want some clear, sunny days in between so we can have a break. Ok, I will quit complaining. My days are better than many of yours. I am glad I am not a bookkeeper/account. Momma_K...what you wrote gives me a headache just thinking about. I am still waiting to receive my MR and it was fun to send my practice ones to other folks here. Now I will go look at the pictures of allof them. thanks Nelco for setting up a page. Lebrat..(Linda) did you notice how I used the bird scrappy you sent me? :-) Thanks ever so much!