Old 01-30-2013, 06:11 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Thanks, Dublb, for that information about fleece and flannel. I will remember that. Anael has given me one address for a bag for the walker, any one else have any ideas?

That ground hog will see his shadow on the Feb. 2nd, JanRN, 'cause they drag him out to see his public fans....and make their money for the town's economy with everyone there to see him.

Carrie, we all are thinking you will lead on the flannel gathering for the preemies and ship some to Anael. Maybe Anael has other ideas for flannel also or other needs we PC 'grandparents" can do for the preemies... and let us know on the $$ needed by private mail? Your Rosie quilt is quite nice, isn't it a relief to get one project done??

Yep, QuiltE, wish you had said 'hello' and come on back to sample the cinnamon rolls....dh really does not need all that sugar being diabetic II. Carrie, I do not cater away from home, sorry. You all will have to come here, the welcome mat is out....once the snow clears you might be able to see it. Thursday night the temps are really dipping down...one source says eleven below zero. I hope not.