View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:20 PM
Elisabrat

Just stuffed and addressed all. I had enough plastic for half of you and will hope the rest arrive safely without it. I am doing this at my own risk as I dont want this to get behind me. I apologize straight up. I did include a note and a business card in each one so hopefully nothing gets lost. It was one of those days. Moons ago I bought the envelopes, and the return address stamp (oh gosh) and the baggies. now baggies are gone. I think I used them thinking oh I will replace them OR worse yet they are in a good place. I put things in good places all the time. never find them in good time but they eventually show up when I never need them.

I admit it. I am a capital L LOSER when it comes to stamping envelopes. I pulled them out. I stamped the first one oh heck the stamp is upside down. Ok fine toss that envelope bummer. Stamp the next one its off center. ok toss that one bummer twice over. Third one. It works! stamp all of them. tada! .. they are all upside down. every single one. Forgot to check that. Yup did I say L. new tattoo I guess I need. Or just tshirts with a big L. let them think its for Linda. We will all know the truth. sigh.
upside: your fabric is on its way. Please dont show dad my envelope would you? I am already worried about his checking out my stitches and ironing lol.. i am sending him something special. you wait and see if I don't.