View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:15 AM
Lizzytish

Originally Posted by lovngrandma View Post
ok ladies I got my MR today and it is so pretty, and i ladybug wipper pouch, wiht a slit opeing for kleneex, and when i opened the package aleigha was right in teh chair with me, and i said oh my mug rub, and look , not sure, and i opened the bag and she sticks her hand in there and says oh mommy this is for me,and i said well lets look and see as i was not sure what it ws, and we looked at it, well i kinda looked while she was holding it lol, anyway,, will take pics later, so pretty, and its from , i hope it get this right, lizzyirish, from MA, and the town starts with a B, both are very well the mug rug is pretty , very pretty and the keleenex holder pouch is so darn cute, adn oh ladybugs are all around her and she lves it, so i will try to claim it another time,
and i just got remeinded that my MR went over the oceans so it might take a while, so if u are over the ocean and think u were forgotten, if u are mine, the anser is no, its on its way, did not realize some of these took so many weeks to get over to other countries, 3 weeks for aus, another swap and 5 weeks and waiting for Inda, go figure, lol anyway, cant wait for feb, oh love those kitties and why resize i love them as is lol,
So glad you liked your package. And the tissue holder will be loved by Aleigha. The tissue holder is a free pattern from Connecting Threads. Both were fun to make. I too like the lady bug material just had to buy it!
You are very welcome.