Old 01-31-2013, 04:37 AM
DustysMomma

Ana, I'll PM you a link to something similar and see what you think. And yes, it is curvy, which I'm not good at either, but I did find a version that wasn't so curvy, but it looked a lil weird to me. Elizabrat, I don't think throwing a corner on it will do what I have in mind any help, but if I can't figure out how to make it do what I want, I may have to do this other version I found, which isn't the end of the world, but isn't what made me jump up in the middle of the night and dig for a pattern, lol.

My best pocket/purse/bag find came about 3 years ago. I'd been working a long term temp job, was told they were hiring me, then 3 days later I was told they were letting me go because they didn't realize their son's company was struggling so much and they were going to move their company in with them and give their daughter in law the job instead. Well since it was a temp job, no unemployment. So here I am getting ready for a job interview a month later and I decide to use this purse I haven't used since before my divorce in 2005. I'm checking to see if I left anything in it, and I find $260 in the inside pocket. I have no idea how long it'd been there. At one time, if I wanted to do anything for "me" or if I knew it was getting toward the time that money was going to be tight and my ex was still spending like it wasn't going to be (he was a contractor and everything slows down in the winter, so I always planned ahead for Christmas), I would have to sneak a little money away here and there to prepare for it. I'm guessing that's how it got in there. I can't believe I forgot it though! I told Dusty and he mentioned it to his dad & his dad said half of it was his and I better have it waiting for him when he brought him home. He was half joking, but he'd have happily taken it if I'd been willing to agree! I told him he could have it when he paid me his back child support. That shut him up!