Old 01-31-2013, 06:35 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
This is the next treadle I would get if I could find a place to put it! Jennb, I understand your dilemma with the treadmill! My problem is I already got rid of a lot of stuff to make room for the treadles I already have, but boy would I love to have this Adler! http://sacramento.craigslist.org/atq/3577363926.html

Nancy
I think this Adler is coming home with me on Saturday. In the photo it is missing the slide plate, but the lady says she just took it off and it is in a drawer. The manual is in German, but luckily my son's MIL is from Germany so I will ask her interpret for me! I have wanted this treadle since I saw it advertised last year on Craigslist.

Now, I am in the process on taking everything out of my Sphinx 127 treadle. I am going to put the 127 on a shelf in my sewing room and give the treadle to a friend who wants to make her 306 a treadle. I don't use the Sphinx much and I really want to be able to use the Adler! It will go in the office along with my Davis Vertical Feed and my Two Spools.

I am excited to get the Adler home!

Nancy