View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:45 AM
roadrunr

I just recently purchased my second machine - a mechanical Brother when my PFAFF was in the shop. I took the PFAFF in because of a short, that was the week before Thanksgiving, I still didn't have the machine back the middle of Dec, so I went out and bought a second one to use while the other ones was in the shop. I just recently got the PFAFF back from the shop!
What happenedis the man was either on vacation for a while or had a lot of machines that neede fixing. He called me about the week befroe Christam (I had already bought the Brother) saying that I should have my machine back shortly as he had to order a foot pedal. He didn't call me back until the middle of January to tell me to come in and pick it up! He received the foot pedal that he ordered, but it was the wrong one, so had to reorder the foot pedal. I was glad I had bought the second machine. I like both of my machines, they each have their advatages and disadvatages.

I woul love to get a vintage machine as I heard they sew such perfect straight lines.