View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:56 AM
moonwork42029

I would take the undies fabric or the wonderful orange without any hesitation.

Can you see Dad's face if it had undies on it?????? Oh that would be priceless He already thinks we (including him by default) are a little off balance.

Spent some of last night arranging ladybug squares and ended up making another block so it would work out. Today he will iron the sashing strips "because they are a little wrinkled". Heck, we crawled around on the floor with them for hours ... what does he expect? He did lay all the squares on the floor for our layout (ran out of room on the design wall) and he ended up taking off his flannel shirt with all the bending and stretching because he got too warm. He didn't stop though and kept working . Good thing he's my Dad cuz I'll tell you ladies, a short 82 year old taking off his shirt and working in a t-shirt isn't my cup of tea

Don't worry Brat about your envelope...he gets the mail and has it all sorted by the time I get home. He has fingered them up good and wonders about them until I get in....then he practically follows me around until I open them. He'll tease and comment about the envelopes and how far they traveled and if he has been any where around the area.