Old 01-31-2013, 05:07 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Welcome Baaaaaaaaack MiraB!!

Anael ... the snuggle is cute, with the teddy in it ... if it can't go to the hospital, maybe DGS1 would like to pretend caring for his DS/DB until they can use it. The Teddy is sure to win him! Here's sending good thoughts, wishes and prayers for Isa to get over this hurdle ... and for Bram to continue on. Maybe he was restless, thinking of his DSis?

DDamsel ... Me? bring out your wicked side? Oh no, it is you that is leading moi down the wrong trails!! I was looking at the pattern today and starting to think of fabrics. I think the pincushion will be my first attempt. The dressform just looks too BIG for me! Stay tuned ... this weekend I hope to quilt the baby quilt and the Sulky (we've got to find a better name for it!) might be something to do for breaks in the quilting.

All ... I got the baby quilt sandwiched today and my plan is to quilt it this weekend. Name possibilities ... 1. Baby Irish, 2. the Pink 3. Bear-ly Pink. What do you all think?

CarrieM ... is that all hand embroidery over the crazy quilt blocks? WOW! What an honour to have been asked to work on it, as it looks very old to me. Tieing the quilt is not hard. Chances are that you would tie on the corners of the blocks, unless they are very large. How old do you think the quilt would be? I think you'd ruin the look of the embroidery if you tried to quilt SITD over the embroidery. What about a backing in an old fashioned all over rose pattern?

JanRN .... stunning! Like the touch of your initials ... and of course, your trademark peace sign! And to think you HATED PPing and no way you were going to do it; that black was your ONLY colour; and you did not do yellow!! Look at the masterpiece you created with those! And ... I just saw your Rosie, and another outstanding quilt ... again breaking the JanRN "rules"!

QNSue ... will you deliver PC when you pick up FWS? I'm trying to be patient as I wait to see it "all together", before LAQ.

JeanieG ... likewise, patiently waiting for Easy Street's debut. And then onwards to your PC finale!