View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:00 PM
Elisabrat

YOOOOOUUUU WHOOOO.. wondering think I asked but heck probably only in my mind.. how does one get a link in their signature line, like boom 9 received boom 9 sent this way you can just click on it for a direct send to that album vs going all around the back way. gracias.

Jaba I know it makes you happy to get yours back fast. I always put them in the box in the order they come in date written clearly on the front of the envelope. At the speed you send yours will be right up there in the front and well happy days are here again for you! I look forward to the fun fabrics coming in. Always a suprise in there or two. Oh and I will have fun. Be careful what you wish for Roseirish! and I feel you on the count. I was all set filled the envelopes and alas two without stuffing? huh? so I cut them today out of a different halloween fabric. I am just hoping not to get many applique this time unless they are edge finished to withstand lots of washes. The fraying otherwise can be a bit.. overwhelming for me. I am the kind to take a little snip scissor and spend an hour trim trim trim. drives me nuts! I just washed my favorite throw blanket. I take it to dialysis. I also lap sew when sitting and well little snippets of thread were driving me nuts so wash they should come off. nope the dug themselves in. gets better the man had kleenex in his pocket and the whole thing was covered in kleenex snippets. So today.. I sat and picked at it told the nurse it was like being a monkey I was picking and picking argh. so please save me from tons of pickin'!