Old 02-01-2013, 05:53 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JeanieG ... spitting the dust out from you cowpokes further along the trail! and that I missed out on the REAL fun of doing them WITH everyone like I had planned and so much wanted to do after doing the FWS pretty much on my own. That being said, it's been the BEST experience EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE ... Please read above!!!!! It's meant for all of you!

JanRN ... I don't know! Partly because I'm not sure what size it will be, and partly that I really don't know how many are on the wall! I decided to not do the full size PC, as I just don't want or need another humongous quilt, being that I only have a double bed and likewise the guest bed. First I was only going to do 7x7, as a generous lap size, small bed and was feeling pretty good, as at that point, I was at 45/49!! Then reality and practicality set in and I thought it'd be better to be a proper bed size. So for sure 8x8, maybe 8x9. So I'll have another 15-20 to go ......... will do an official count today, and report back on the general thread, OK?

As you will have noticed, I haven't been putting the sashings on since I got back on the trail, so I can gallop ahead. Then will have to back track and catch up on the sashings. The good news is that I won't have them all to do!