Old 02-01-2013, 06:21 AM
Elisabrat

whimsy? must be PINWHEElS! I love PINWHEELS so it must be for me. or maybe its little chicks in a basket! or its cats and frogs dancing! or I have no clue and am never good at guessing games. better fess up what your thinking of doing there Moonstookie.

Dustsmom you win. Only thing hidden *by me mind you.. was my bag of jewelry. We went to Mexico for an extended summer vacation. I didnt want to take my jewelry with me so I hid it. I came home couldnt find it in my normal hiding places about had a serious fit. Three months no finding it kept looking and relooking. I thought the housekeeper maybe or the person who came to feed the animals but didnt want to accuse anyone. Goodthing. one day went to put on those bronze shoes..stuffed in the toe.. yup. Felt seriously rotten for thinking bad thoughts. Ever so grateful I had kept my mouth shut didnt even tell the spouse i had lost them to begin with so it was all within me. I kicked myself enough and kept only two places after that no more moving things around like that. shoot. dumb bunny or what?