View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:31 AM
Elisabrat

Dustysmom I am always amazed at how people can like animals but not like cats. Animals are my real joy I guess and I always wish everyone to love them as much as I do. AND that cat has no fur! no mess no muss stays right where you put him.. great cat Nancia. I am only 22 myself. First I thought whipppee its for me! but its not. my one kitty is orange so surely its mine and you miscalculated there yup that is it. Going to run down, in the car no running involved I lied to the post office a whole mile away to see.. maybe just maybe if its waiting for me wiggling eyebrows you were just trying to fool me, wiggling eyebrows smirking I know you sent it to me Nancia with chocolates lots of chocolates. what? only wrappers? who would have eaten those?? hum.. and cookie crumbs! I always wanted cookie...crumbs. sigh. must have been a mouse in that box yup...
ps that mug rug with babies is adorable all those little coasters to go with your mug rug and the layered heart center great idea. High five on that one.