Old 02-01-2013, 11:38 AM
buslady

[QUOTE=Krystyna;5814585]Yesterday I mentioned the issue of Quilting Arts with the interesting strip quilts. Well, last my decision to work in strips after the flood sort of mirroring her experience (except that she is famous and I am not ) so I just emailed her. Why? Who knows, but I did.

First, you are famous. Fame is relative. I don't know that there are many on this board that doesn't know who you are, that makes you famous in my book!! I get Quilting Arts magazine delivered to my NOOK, it only costs like $2 an issue. I really like that magazine. Some day I am going to do some of the techniques they show in their. I hope to find time this summer to do some fabric dying using several different techniques outlined in that magazine. I actually tried the fabric made from your snippets. I need to tweek my technique, but for some aplications it is very unique.
Also, e-mailling her is a great idea!!! If she isn't too stuffy, she will email you back, and who knows, it could be the beginning of a wonderful relationship.