Old 02-01-2013, 03:08 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Anael, trying to read back and find the size of the sheets you made for the twins, but failed to find it. What size are they, please?...I will look Monday for some flannel. Babies that small can go quickly to better, but scare you crazy when they go backward or down in their health...in a heart beat. Everyday of their life is a victory!! Take it one day at a time...or one hour at a time. And rest. And spoil your grandson a bit; he needs the TLC too.

I bought two lotto tickets in Iowa; so the state of Iowa can give the schools more money. First time in my lifetime or is it the second time?? DD is home schooling Dgs; we wonder how long she will continue to do so.....SIL has spoken...they need another child...I think God heard my prayers! Keeping my fingers crossed. No news yet.

Hope we are by the coldest part of the winter now; had to put my car into the garage when I got home. We had a time getting all the ice and snow off of it this morning...new windshield wiper got broken but NAPA replaced it at no charge.

Cake and Cinnamon Rolls are disappearing fast! Now, what am I going to do in the kitchen tomorrow??