Old 02-01-2013, 07:51 PM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by Teddybear Lady View Post
This is my first time doing this. I joined a weight loss program Jan 1st. I have changed my eating habits, and am drinking lots and lots of water. 96 oz daily. I thought I would drown the first few days. haha As of Jan. 31st I am down 12 lbs. and have lost 14 inches. I get measured once a month too. I detoxed from sugar the first week and had a terrible headache. I finally got over it, and I'm doing okay now. I'm looking forward to all the input here on this board. We can do this!
If i can be nosey, what weight loss program did you join? That is great to lose 12lbs and 14 inches in one month. I know I have been told to drink 50% of my weight in water to lose weight. IF I stick to that, I have been succussful in losing some weight. I know for my health sake I need to cut out as much sugar as possible. I just can't seem to drink my tea unsweetened. I am trying, I do use splenda now in my tea instead of regular sugar, but lately I have been hearing alot about the artificial sweetners being worse for you than regular sugar.

I am trying to stay away from sodas, I have not had one at work for 2 weeks, only a sprite at home. As soon as they are gone I wont buy any more. For that I only have me to blame.